January 2, 2015

Sketch Nr 2 - Sis

Another sketch - again digital, but this time made with "ArtRage" on iPad.This is more of a full-fledged painting app, you can choose from a dozend different tools, different pre-sets, even customize the paper or canvas you're sketching on and define your own color pallet.

To get used to the tools, I started with the pencil again, sketching and tracing the most important features. Then moved on to a mix of brush (oil and some watercolor), a little bit of pen and - airbrush. So today I shouldn't be surprised the outcome has this 'soft filter' look again, should I?


"Sketch Nr 2 - Sis"
Digital Sketch

All my sketches are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook or sign up to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover