September 17, 2012

Emilka

A few weeks ago I had the great pleasure of getting to know this young lady, her brother and her parents.

Emilka is an absolute sweetheart, but also very clever, curious and interested in the world. With her five - and a half ! - years, she is ready to take on the world with a big smile and her sunny disposition, and I'm sure her family will be there every step of the way to support her.

Although I only just met Emilka and her family, I just had to try and capture her and her brother on canvas.
This is Emilka, I'll post the portrait of Miša soon.

 Emilka
Oil, 12'' x 12''

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Sweet smile and I love her hair. I like the soft edges and how you captured such a sweet expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love her eyes...very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely portrait of a gorgeous young lady! Reminds me so well of the good time we had when Emilka and the family were here in the summer. Well done! Mum

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover