June 4, 2012

Cathy “The Traveler” Engberg

Cathy “The Traveler” Engberg was first seen in Chicago shooting and Wreaking havoc in popular tourist sites.  Wherever there was a crowd Cathy would stealthily make her way into the venue and begin shooting.  Millennium Park is still recovering from her visit.  She then was seen with the Hilton Head Gang.  It isn’t known whether the rest of the gang was in Chicago also or if she travels alone.  What is known is that she is armed and dangerous.  Shots will be fired...paintings will be rendered.  Check out local galleries for her artwork.  Don’t approach her without backup.
Maria Hock, fellow member of the HHG 

Cathy 'The Traveler' Engberg - MS014
Oil, 4'' x 4''

Finally! I'm back from Singapore, back from a weekend in England, and back at the easel!

As you can see from my blog, I haven't been painting for two months now. Although I took my painting stuff with me to Singapore, I only managed to get two mug shots done. Too much 'distraction'... ;-)
Anyway, I'm back home now and determined to get all 20 mugs done by the end of June. This is number 13 of the Hilton Head Gang, so there are seven more to go. I was quite apprehensive to get back to painting after two months off, but decided not to worry about likeness and such and just enjoy.
And I did!

3 comments:

  1. Yeay! You are back! Nice job on my dear old mug Regula. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy - glad you found your mug! I'm really looking forward to paint the remaining ones and finish the project in time. And just be 'around' more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! I love it! This is really coming along. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover