March 30, 2015

Carrot Ginger Cake

Todays drawing for my '30 Days of Daily Sketching' was really fun!
I enjoyed putting this still life together and drawing it as quickly as possible... and then I started baking!

The muffins (not a cake after all) have just come out of the oven and smell heavenly! I think this recipe is a keeper...



Anyone recognize / know what the two dark brown things on the left are? - virtual cookies to whoever guesses right!


I realize I have not picked one of the suggestions I recieved, but keep them comming - I'll be collecting them all and will definitely pick an idea for one of my next sketches. Of course you can also follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/regulascheifeleart and comment over there.

1 comment:

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover