January 18, 2014

Counting Colors in the Rainbow

Well, I'd say Green has settled in and is part of the team now. Or rather - part of the rainbow!
The title for this painting comes from an old song. I remember as a kid listening to some of my mum's LP's and singles and coming across a song called 'Counting Colors in the Rainbow'. I remembered it while setting up this still life - if you want to listen to it, scroll down...

"Counting Colors in the Rainbow"
Oil on panel, 5" by 5"
USD 65 (shipping included)
- sold -

This is painting Nr 18 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook!

And here's the soundtrack to this painting - not much of a video, but such a sweet song - and good voices!

4 comments:

  1. Love the painting, the colours and the song.... brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whimsical painterly approach, just terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Anne - I do love painting those colorful little bricks!

      Delete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover