January 7, 2014

Lazy Daisy

I did tell you before that Daisy is quite a whirlwind. But of course after a day of running around in the snow, even Daisy.... gets lazy! (sorry, I couldn't resist....).

"Lazy Daisy!"
Oil on panel, 5" by 5"
USD 65 (shipping included)

... and here's my quick sketch - as usual: quite sketchy... (ok, I'll stop now!).

This is painting Nr 7 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are posted both here on my blog and on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art.

4 comments:

  1. Love your Lazy Daisy! so soft and comfy! Beautifully done!

    And thank you so much for your comment on my 30 in 30! much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "Lazy Daisy". This is all my dog ever does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue with the cinnamon brown are so nice in this one. Daisy looks very comfy and soon fast asleep.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover