January 25, 2014

Green Light

I came across this tube of color and wanted to use it for the longest time - ' Permanent Yellowish Green'. So I decided on the green background first, even pefore I decided on a reference to use.
I think it's just fitting to put the 'green' it the title of this...


"Green Light"
Oil on panel, 4" by 4"
USD 65 (shipping included)

This is painting Nr 24 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Fun painting and fun title! You make these look easy girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelley - I do enjoy paintings those toys. But this one was done so late at night it was more like 'sleep-painting'! Glad it worked out...

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover