September 7, 2014

Céline at 13

My goddaughter Celine is 13 - and it's wonderful to see her growing from the child she was into the wonderful, clever and lovely teenager she is today!
 

Of course I'm especially proud that she is a painter as well - she has such an artistic talent, wonderful sense of colour and perspective and is eager to learn and practice.

"Céline at 13"
Oil on panel, 10" by 7"
- not for sale -

Still a few spots left on my 'to paint list', so I am looking for subjects to paint. Send me pictures of yourself, your family, your pet or the squirrel in your garden for me to paint. I'd love to have this added challenge, and it would be more fun!

The paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook or sign up to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover