September 4, 2014

Eneas Nr 1

And the third challenge painting - my little nephew!

Eneas is three years old and a typical boy! In January I did paint some of his many toy cars - he loves everything with an engine.
And he adores his little blue backpack! Don't try to leave the house without it or there's gonna be trouble.


"Eneas Nr 1"
Oil on panel, 10" by 7"
- not for sale -

I have a few spots left on my 'to paint list' and am still looking for subjects to paint, so send me pictures of yourself, your family, your pet or the squirrel in your garden for me to paint. I'd love to have this added challenge, and it would be more fun!

The paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook or sign up to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover