September 3, 2014

"Nerissa Nr 1" - second challenge painting

This is the second painting in my "30 in 30" challenge, and it had to be off my second niece - actually the first, as she's the older one.
The reference for this portrait was taken ​when Nerissa took part in a ballet show. She's wearing the cutest costume - think Dirndel meets Nutcracker!

Of course Nerissa is not just beautiful but also a great dancer.

I'm thinking of doing a larger painting of her in the future to include more of the dress.

"Nerissa Nr 1"
Oil on panel, 9" by 7"
- not for sale -

Since this is a challenge I t
hough "why not make it just this bit more.... challenging for me": I'd love for you all to send me pictures of yourself, your family, your pet or the squirrel in your garden for me to paint. I'd love to have this added challenge, and it would be more fun!
Only condition: make sure you've taken the picture yourself or have the consent of the one who has taken it. AND of course have the consent of the person in the photo...

This is painting Nr 2 in the "30 in 30 September 2014" challenge - more to come!


The paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook or sign up to follow my blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover