January 23, 2014

Balancing Lines

It's all about balance, isn't it?
Green is walking a thin line here, but so far he's doing ok.
Balancing. Concentrating on reaching his goal, not worrying about the small stuff. Details - like the little 'bumps' on the top of the LEGO bricks...

The balancing is something I have gotten very familliar with this month. Trying to balance 'real life' - working full time - with the '30 in 30' challenge of painting one painting each day.
Concentrating on the goal. Although I would be ok with taking some days off from painting, I still have the ambition to paint each day and to prove to myself that I can do it.
Which leads me to not worrying about the 'small stuff'. Like doing the laundry. Or grocery shopping. Or getting enough sleep.

Still, Green and I agree: it's worth it!

"Balancing Lines"
Oil on panel, 5" by 5"
USD 65 (shipping included)

This is painting Nr 22 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover