January 14, 2014

Toyville High

You remember my post 'Pleasantville Cat' and the reference to the perfect world shown in the movie 'Pleasantville'?  - Well, 'Toyville' is as charming and happy, but definitely more colorful. Even the sheep are happy. And I suspect the kids in the Toyvilee High school bus are singing... because they are happy... (scroll down for the sing-along soundtrack to this painting!)...

"Toyville High!"
Oil on panel, 5" by 5"
USD 65 (shipping included)



This is painting Nr 14 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook!

And of course the soundtrack just HAS to be 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams. I'm sure you've all heard the song by now, but have you seen the video?
Enjoy. And... clap along!



1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute, love it!! ... well done, Regi! Would love to buy them all and hang them on our walls! xxxF.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover