January 13, 2014

Daisy... staying alert!

Taking a walk with a - young! - dog is like playing with a young child. They both are seeing everything, commenting on everything (at least the child is!), noticing things an adult often ignores. Excited about everything, curious. I don't know what Daisy saw or heard, but she literally froze. Totally focused on the most important thing in the universe for these three seconds. I get the feeling I might have missed something there...

But then again, seeing the world anew each day, noticing the beauty in everyday things, getting excited about a shape, sound, color... I see how artists can relate to this!

"Daisy - stying alert!"
Oil on panel, 5" by 5"
USD 65 (shipping included)


This is painting Nr 13 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover