January 9, 2014

Out of Line

Green again.
As our little friend, the basic green LEGO brick seemed a bit apprehensive last time, the powers that be (LEGO high command) assigned a supporting role to Green. As in 'support somebody else' - this was the test run.

As you can see, Green does support - but only halfheartedly. I'm not sure if he intended to thrust himself into the spotlight or is just still really shy and wanted to get away. Whatever, Blue was not happy....

What do you think, should Green get another chance even though he stept out of line? - hmmm... let's wait and see!

"Out of Line"
Oil on panel, 5" by 5"
USD 65 (shipping included)

This is painting Nr 9 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are posted both here on my blog and on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art.

2 comments:

  1. I think your cars and trucks are so cool! I bought Ray a windup car for Christmas that looks like an antique. I thought I'd wait until later in the month when I've had a bit more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definately! Give Green a chance :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover